Wednesday, January 12, 2011


My dad loves to take pictures of barns, so I am going to try and take at least one picture of a barn a week. What I love about this barn is the bright red color and the weather vane. I wish that we could have a weather vane at our house but it just wouldn't look right without the barn or the cows. So instead I will just search the countryside for them and take pictures of them. This was a quick shot today because it continues to be very cold here. The windchill is in the -20's and I wasn't going to stand outside for too long. There was some awesome sun dogs in the sky today but I couldn't quite get them on my camera....it was too bright. So here is my barn of the week!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I lovee how the red barn really stands out...and the tree...and the weather vane...just perfect comp!

    ReplyDelete