Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3


Well, it was back to work after Christmas break today (I'm a teacher). I brought my camera with me to work and left it in the car thinking I could try and take a picture after work on the drive home. I learned two things today:
1. The cold weather will zap my camera battery very quickly.
2. It is almost too dark to take pictures at 4:00.
So, plan is to try and leave a few minutes earlier in the morning and take some pictures in the then. But I snapped a picture of my daughter, Bella, helping me make supper tonight. She is wearing an adorable apron that her Aunt Kay made her for Christmas. I have a matching apron that is great....I don't know if I look as cute as Bella does in it though. Bella loves to sit up on the counter while I cook and "help" me. Tonight I tried to teach her how to roll the crescent rolls, but she would rather just line them up when I was done. Oh well! Maybe someday she will get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment