Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Another snow day! We went to the doctor this morning for a check-up and everything looks good. Heard the baby's heart beat and scheduled an ultrasound for next Tuesday. We will find out if it will be more pink or if we get to add a little blue and green to our household! It finally stopped snowing but now we have very cold temps. Tonight the wind chill is -24 degrees! FREEZING! This is a picture of the frost on one of our windows. It was kind-of hard to take because my camera wouldn't focus on the frost itself. So I would have to focus on something off to the side and readjust my shot. I didn't know if I liked it at first but after adding a little bit more blue and cropping it in Photoshop, I think it looks pretty cool. Hope everyone else is staying warm and surviving all the snow!

1 comment: