Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 33

John told me that I posted too many pictures of Bella last week....he might regret saying that to me. She is just any easy subject to take pictures of and just so adorable. Here is John with his birthday present. His birthday isn't for a few more days but we are horrible about keeping secrets from each other. I hid these decoys from him for a total of three hours. John is a hunter and made the suggestion that he wouldn't mind some new decoys. So being the wonderful wife I am, I went down to the Avery Store in Memphis and got him some. I'm pretty proud of myself for picking out some awesome decoys with little description from him. Thanks to the great help at the store I got John a present I think he is pleasantly "surprised" with.

No comments:

Post a Comment