Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 31

Wedding dress shopping today! My wonderful friend, Amy (Eli's mommy), is getting married in June and today was shopping day. This isn't the dress she picked, I couldn't spoil the surprise! She looked great in every dress but I really love the one she got. She will look beautiful in it on her wedding day. Don't worry, I will be sure to post a picture of her that day so you can see the dress.

It is also the last day in January. I officially made it an entire month taking a picture every day...no cheating! I'm loving it so far. In just a month I have learned a lot of new things on Photoshop and am loving my new camera and starting to learn how to do more things with it. The end of January is also a little bit scary because that means John will be graduating in exactly three months and we will be moving in less than four! No job yet, no house, and a lot of unanswered questions....but I've got to continue to be patient. Not my strongest quality (just ask John). So I hope at the end of February I will have more answers than questions and more wonderful pictures to share.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of my daughter's favorite show, Say Yes to the Dress. Great job on taking pics every day of January. It's not easy. :)

    ReplyDelete