Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3


I must admit, I almost forgot to take a picture for today. But luckily I remembered, although the picture isn't the most creative or artistic. This is a picture of one of the great gifts Bella got for Christmas. A book organizer (from Target) from Grandma Julie! I love organization! So this gift was perfect because it put all of Bella's books in one spot (or I'm hoping it does!). I must also confess that I have a little bit of an issue with buying books for her. I'm a teacher so I just can't pass up a good book or a book order. Bella may soon be starting her own library. This picture shows a little over half of her books. I hope that I am passing on the gift of reading to her and that she will remember being read to as a child.

4 comments:

  1. Love my books too. Especially picture books. Congrats on the organizer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have lot's of book!!! Great gift, I am sure she will be a super reader in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the organizer!! We have lots of books too!!

    ReplyDelete