Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 16


Today John and I got to go on a day date. My friend Amy volunteered to watch Bella for the day while we went out on our own. This rarely happens because all of our family is up in Iowa. We are in Memphis while John goes to optometry school. So we don't have grandparents just down the street to watch Bella whenever we want to go out. I can't wait until we move back closer to our family! This is just one of the many things I'm looking forward to.

This is Bella's friend, Eli. Bella says his name, "E.I." I hear about Eli all the time because he also goes to daycare with Bella. I snapped a quick picture when we went to pick Bella up from Amy's house. Thanks Amy for watching Bella! It was great to get out for some adult conversation and fun with John!

No comments:

Post a Comment