Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Year, A New List...

As the new year approaches I start to think of what resolutions I am going to TRY and accomplish this year. Here's my list:
1. Complete a Project 365. I really enjoyed the start that I got last year and would like to try again this year. I don't use my camera as much as I should and by completing this project I hope to try some new types of photography and capture the little moments of everyday life.
2. Spend more time if my wonderful craft room. One of first rooms that was redone in our new house was my craft room. I love it but have spend very little time in there. It is more a storage room for all my stuff than a work space right now. So this coming year I hope to work on little projects that I like to do and create some wonderful new things.
3. Do a load of laundry at least every other day. This one is boring but I feel like we spend so much time cleaning and doing laundry on the weekends. I hope by doing a little everyday I can buy myself some more time on the weekends.
4. Lastly, what would a New Year's Resolution list be without an exercise goal. I would like to run a 5K by next summer (2012). This one continues to show up on the list but I know I can do it. I get the extension into next summer because of our new arrival in the beginning of June and I think by the time I might be ready to run a 5K the cold weather may not be allowing any 5K races in the area....but I will look!

Well that's my 2011 New Year's Resolution List. I'll keep you updated on how things are going. Look for my daily picture posts starting on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment